MtronPTI: Frequency Control & Timing Products; TCXO’s, OCXO’s, clock oscillators and crystals. GPS disciplined oscillators. RF & Microwave filters; LC, crystal, cavity, SAW and planar.
Narda ATM: Offers microwave components for Coaxial, Waveguide, Double Ridge Waveguide and Ka-Band Satcom microwave components for satellite communications, military systems & microwave telecommunications with capabilities up to 50 GHz. www.atmmicrowave.com
Narda Miteq: Specializes in the design and manufacturing of:
- Active Components (Amplifiers, Bias Tees, Coaxial Terminations, Converter Modules, DC Blocks, Directional Couplers, Fiber Optic Links, Frequency Discriminators, Frequency Oscillators, Frequency Synthesizers, Hybrid Couplers, Mixers, Modulators, Multipliers, Phase Shifters, PIN Diode Attenuators, Diode Switches, Power Dividers and Combiners
- Passive Components (couplers, power dividers, attenuators, terminations, phase shifters, detectors and adapters)
- Electro-mechanical and pin diode based switching products
- State-of the-Art Integrated Microwave Assemblies and RF subsystems.
- SATCOM Products (Frequency Converters, Translators, Redundant Switchover Units, Amplifier Systems, Video Products, INMARSAT Products, Equalizer Products, Uplink Power Control Products, Power Amplifiers and Custom Communication Equipment)
- Space borne Products
- Custom RF and Microwave designs for superior performance in the harshest and most demanding environments.
Teledyne Storm Microwave: RF/Microwave coax cables, cable assemblies, and adaptors through 50 GHz. Phase matched, phase stable, ruggedized, armored, and other high performance coax assemblies including multi-channel harnesses. Space qualified cable assemblies.
SMG Global Circuits: Reliable and competitively priced PCB manufacturer since 1989. SMG offers 48-72 hour premium turn times on most boards up to 12 layers that includes a strong domestic guarantee. SMG stocks all common materials like Rogers, Isola, Dupont, Taconic as well as aluminum substrate. SMG has offshore partners for high volume applications. SMG’s simple philosophy-‘deliver quality PCBs on time.’
Best known for the Spectrum Control™ line of coaxial Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) components. The company also offers a wide range of ceramics, connectors, and magnetics for use in a variety of defense, aerospace, industrial, energy, commercial, and consumer applications. API-EIS also provides comprehensive EMI testing services. Other featured product brands include: Filtran™, Keytronics™ and RTI Electronics™.
Martek Power, Inc: Designs and manufactures a wide range of switching and linear power supplies. They include standard, semi-custom and custom AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC power converters and DC-AC power inverters for Military, Aerospace, Medical, Railway, Automotive, Computing, Data storage, Telecom, Networking, Instrumentation and Industrial applications. Our switching and linear power supplies range in output power from 1 to 50,000 watts.
Tekmos: A fabless semiconductor company which designs and manufacturers ASICs to provide companies the best solutions for bridging the gap between standard parts and a completed finished product. Our complete product line contains IoT - Small Form Factor w/ Stacked Die, Digital and Mixed Signal ASICs, FPGA Conversions, Microcontrollers – Mature Devices and Specialty Memories.
Teledyne Reynolds: Specializes in high reliability, high voltage interconnection products for use up to 75 KV in military, aerospace, industrial and medical applications. Other product lines include high voltage capacitive voltage multipliers, transient protection devices, precision ordnance products, ceramic-to-metal high voltage assemblies and complex encapsulated electronic modules. Custom interconnection designs are available including hybrid assemblies with almost any combination of low voltage, high voltage and fiber optic contacts.
APEM: A leading worldwide manufacturer of human-machine interface products. APEM develops, manufactures a wide range of switching products including panel and PCB mount switches, LED indicators, joysticks and switch panels. www.apem.com
United Monolithic Semiconductors: Designs, produces and markets leading edge GaAs and GaN RF and millimeter wave components and solutions for telecom infrastructure, space, defense and security, automotive radar and industrial sensors. www.ums-gaas.com